cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay Failed and Service Suspended

willijan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I checked that my account is set up with auto pay and it is but it didn't got thru and my service isn't working. Now what? 

9 REPLIES 9

User_Unknown

@Taekgun

Thank you so much! My friend did get his bonus and I will be sure to message the Mods. Thanks!

I appreciate the help.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry to hear that @User_Unknown.  Just make sure, as in @imm1304's post above, to send a private message to @CS_Agent with your account #, phone number and and explanation of what happened, and they'll get your account working first thing tomorrow morning.

As for the referral, you can ask them about it but I don't think they're is much that can do after the fact, but you can ask.

User_Unknown

Hey,

This happened to me today as well. I just activated my account and it was meant to accept payment on a $90 for 90 days or something and when I logged in it said I owed money and was suspended. 😞 My friend who refered me also did not get his "refer a friend" bonus. So, I needed to pay $10 for the basic account then repay for the $90 for 90.... that was $10 extra bucks and a loss of the bonus... any help witht this??

EDIT: - UPDATE - My friend did get his bonus...I just somehow lost out on $10 bucks plus tax...I will message the Mods. Thanks.

Thanks.

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@willijan wrote:

So I checked that my account is set up with auto pay and it is but it didn't got thru and my service isn't working. Now what? 

Please keep us up-to-date for how this turns out...

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@willijan, you did it correctly then.  Any available moderator will respond to your message.  They reply to messages in the order they were received.  It hasn't been too busy today, so I expect you will be taken care off soon.  Hang in there. 

willijan

Actually now I am not sure if I did it correctly. I selected the @moderator you had in the message and just selected send private message. Should I have done it differently?

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That sucks @willijan hopefully the Mods get you back up and running asap. 

willijan

Thanks! I just sent a private message to the moderator team.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @willijan,

Send a private message to @CS_Agent right now and provide your public mobile phone number.  They will be able to help you.  

Need Help? Let's chat.