cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At eddy no sim with iPhone order

gillesmartin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am not sure how to talk with eddy but I need to a swerve his last question regarding missing shipment of sim card . I did authenticate my account as requested. Just need next step please  

6 REPLIES 6

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gillesmartin 

You're welcome! Hope you get a speedy resolution from the PM agent.

gillesmartin

thanks

0PX9O4

@gillesmartin 

At the bottom of the private message chain that you're reading with the CSA agent, you will see the "reply" box where you can type your reply. Here's a screenshot of what it looks like:

0PX9O4_0-1643294914963.png

You CANNOT respond to these private messages from your email, so make sure you are logged into this community (where you are now) and then click on the envelope icon on the upper right hand corner of this screen to get into your private messages.

gillesmartin

Kind regards,
Eddy PM csa

NOTE: Do not reply to this email address: community-notifications@publicmobile.ca. Please log into the Community and reply via Private Message. 

I'm new here so forgive me if I dont know how to reply to the msg. I looked around and dont see a reply option on the private message  

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Who is 'eddy'?
Did you already contact CSA and that is his name? If you received personal mail from him just reply on his mail

Yummy_0-1643294458158.png

0PX9O4

@gillesmartin 

If you're having trouble submitting a ticket with the chatbot, you can instead send a private message to CS_Agent with your order details and request that SIM.

Need Help? Let's chat.