Did you mean: 

Assistance with interruptions after porting number to public

CraigMcI
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I have a mod contact me please

6 REPLIES 6

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CraigMcI The mods are great getting issues resolved but most of the time your issue can be resolved right here in the community and much quicker than the mods. Feel free to describe us your issue and we might be able to help you out. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@CraigMcI 

So what is your issue?

The Community might help if we can get more details.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@CraigMcI wrote:

Sure ya can.

Here's how you make that request for a moderator to respond.  There are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CraigMcI wrote:

@CraigMcI , you are going to have to contact the Public Mobile Moderators via @dabr 's links, they will not contact you.

This is a Public Mobile Forum for Community members and Public Mobile customers post.

What seems to be the issue?

Maybe we can help.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CraigMcI :Of course you can! But they won't know you want to contact them until you either click the white bubble at bottom or click envelope button at top right to write private message to the Moderator Team.

Posting here on this forum will not get the Moderator Team to contact you, but it will get other customers like yourself to pay replies that could help you while you waiting for reply from Moderators.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@CraigMcI wrote:

@CraigMcI    You can contact moderators via chatbot bubble bottom right of screen and follow prompts or by clicking the envelope icon top right and sending a private message to Moderator_Team.  The second option is if chatbot fails to submit a ticket.

Meanwhile you could share a few more details and someone in the community might be able to offer advice or suggestions which can sometimes resolve customer issues faster than waiting for a response from moderators which can take 2-48 hours.

Edit:  Here's a link to chatbot: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

and for Moderator_Team: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.