cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are we not getting community rewards this month?

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I swear there, at least in the past been an announcement of that month's community top contributors by today. As it's considered to the 6th of the next month to determine who get's what. And it usually comes out the next day or two. Well it's day 3 and still no announcement and I do not see anything that would give me a clue as to what I would get.

I checked the selfservice account to see if I am getting anything off. Nope. I check myrewards. NOPE. I check my community page for a little badge, and again, NOPE. This has to be related to them (Telus) merging the back ends and making regular telus employees do this, instead of having its own dedicated department. So does anyone have any idea when, IF we would know this

37 REPLIES 37

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@brettster99 I hear ya this is the first month I received mine with out inquiring about it it's dishearting and afew times it made me feel like not participating there is something wrong for sure!!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@brettster99 , relax there has never been a missed community reward yet in the time that I have been here.  It may be a few days later this cycle but would only matter depending on your next renewal day.  Even then it is not the end of the world as the funds can be applied to the next cycle.  I just check my account, rewards have been issued.  

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Announcement is NOT important at all. They do not say WHO got what so what is the point of announcement????

Log in to your Rewards after 7th day of the month and you will see if you get any.

@HALIMACS   There's no need to sign into Rewards any longer.  Just view the upcoming payment from Payments page.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yup, they are @brettster99 

Check your Rewards section for your reward for Community participation!!!

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@brettster99 

You'll have to go into the rewards portal to see if you got any community rewards for November.  It should be there by now 😃.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@brettster99   I'm quite sure the rewards have already been added to the account when I checked yesterday and today.  You don't see anything when clicking the Payments option and upcoming bill/payment?

edit:  you're right that no community badges have been given out yet, probably will receive that notice any day now.  

Need Help? Let's chat.