cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

April community rewards are out!

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Got myself some handy dandy 15 points for April!

Check your points portal or legacy rewards portal for rewards!

IMG_7254.jpeg

18 REPLIES 18

fixin1

@Y4J259 - About 250 hours (Probably closer to 100 - 200 hours) helping on just the @fixin1 account! For the @fixin account it is 500 hours!

But as much as I help, contribution from everyone makes a difference.

Probably ask Computergeek541, Softech, hTideGnow, Chalupa_Batman, and Handy1, they all have well over me!

Even if you post 10 things a month you may reach top 50% or top 25% which is 1 - 2 points.

And most of the big three have these community forums. Very few have reward credits so doing tech support here is a choice for most of us, not a force made by PM. I like the mostly chill vibe and the layout here compared to other forums.

TELUS and Virgin is Khorus community just like PM, but their layout is really bad. It jumps to today post, then Thursday's post, then another today post, then yesterday's post, then to one from a week ago, then another from 5 days ago. Just not a good vibe in those two community forum places.

Y4J259
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@fixin1 or @fixin how many hours did you spend on the PM site to earn the 15 points? 

Kind of feels like PM is so cheap they are outsourcing tech support via forums, and paying out far less than minimum wage 😂

@JONMILLS don't mix up your 5 points with what @fixin1 is referring to.  Your points is a 'thanks ' for the change to Public Points. 

This 15 points is for the community,  for Give Back. Check that section under your Rewards tab.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @fixin1 

now, we are waiting for the announcement from PM to confirm how many in each 

fixin1

@JONMILLS - I have contributed to the community and landed on the leaderboard so that is how I got 15 points (1%) from community.

So not everyone will get 15 points. Oracles get 20, everyone else can get 1, 2, 5, 10, or 15 points.

It is nice to get payed the big bucks now here!

JONMILLS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How did you get 15 points

I only have 5?

fixin1

@LitlLdy - Maybe since the regular community manager is taking time off, the CK team is on time and has nothing else to do except hand out rewards and announce issues!

fixin1

@softech - Thanks for the information!

@softech wrote:

@fixin1 @LitlLdy actually better than on time in the last 2 months 🙂.. for the longest time, they deposited the payment on the 5th or 6th of each month 

@softech , I wonder if someone new is doing it & hence the reason they are on time now?

Yes a couple days earlier this time but I didn’t say that due to it may jinx it. 🤣 

Edit: We need a “Top Contributors 2024” post. We’re still stuck on the 2023 one & we are in the month of May 2024! 🤔 

@fixin1 @LitlLdy actually better than on time in the last 2 months 🙂.. for the longest time, they deposited the payment on the 5th or 6th of each month 

fixin1

@LitlLdy - Yes, they are on time again!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@fixin1 wrote:

@fixin1 , yahhh 👏🏻 congratulations , you finally got some! You deserve it. 😃 

Plus they’re finally on time again! 🤫 

fixin1

Way to go @Sansan ! You contribution to the community is awesome!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Sweet! Way to go @fixin1 👏👏

fixin1

@softech - Congrats to you too! You contributions are a great help to the community!

fixin1

@Chalupa_Batman - I mixed it up!

But yes, I am happy to receive the community rewards! 🙃

EDIT: May the fourth be with you too!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fixin1 yes, the last 2 months rewards came out quiet fast. And congrats for making it the top 1%!!!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@fixin1 wrote:

Check your points portal or legacy rewards portal for rewards!

IMG_7254.jpeg

Ummm... those are April. We're still in the month of May. 🙂 

EDIT: May the 4th be with you.

Need Help? Let's chat.