cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply balance to plan

LadyDriven
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan has run out prior to it’s expiry date . I am trying to add my balance (52$) to my plan so it can renew today instead of the 17th. I need my phone for work , I am a home care psw 

6 REPLIES 6

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@LadyDriven wrote:

My plan has run out prior to it’s expiry date . I am trying to add my balance (52$) to my plan so it can renew today instead of the 17th. I need my phone for work , I am a home care psw 

What part of your plan has run out?

If you are only a week out you may want to do a quick add on instead of changing your plan. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 10.50.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 10.51.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 3.47.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-14 at 3.47.29 PM.png

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LadyDriven 

Like @Triguy  has said if you need to renew early then you need to contact the moderators.

But also you could change your plan now. And then set your next renewal date to your current plan. Which would keep you on text and phone and data (but I think you want to renew early because you ran out of data and you have a high use case) 

Also another option if you don’t need much more data is the 1GB add on. It’s on sale now for $15 instead of $30. 

edit: Ninja by @gblackma and @Dunkman and I wrote this whole big post too hahaha

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@LadyDriven which plan are you on? The only thing that can run out on the current plans are minutes on the $15 plan and data on all plans. If your service isn't working properly or to renew your plan early.  Put Front line worker needs help asap. Contact the moderators. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.tricks to
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

While you await the moderators. Try these tricks to restart/ reset your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.

20200504_182846.jpg

4. Add $2 through One Time Payment to your account and restart your phone .

Thanks. Stay safe. 

@LadyDriven 

If you want to renew the same plan earlier, you will need moderator help.  That will take a few hours to up to 48 hours response.  

You could change to a different plan immediately to get your phone service started right away. Ie. from $15 plan to $25 plan, $40 to $50 plan.  Adding on data add on, or talk minutes is another option to get service asap.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right to request an early renewal.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/top-up-your-account

Need Help? Let's chat.