cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple watch w/cellular on Telus

sugarmeg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently have my phone and watch plan through Telus but would like to switch to Public. If I move my phone over, can I leave my watch plan at Telus or do they both have to be at the save provider? Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

sugarmeg

I'm retired, no employee plan, but thanks

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

An employee Epp plan for 100 gig Canada us with Telus is 60 or 65 

Hello @sugarmeg 

I would suggest reaching out to Telus to get a better deal and advise if they don't, you will leave them. They'll offer a better plan but if you don't take it, then move over to a different provider all together like Rogers or Bell. Then, you should get a call back from the WinBack team offering you a really good deal to come back. It happens all the time. What's the worst that can happen? You find a better deal? Also, confirm with your HR department if you have an EPP plan with Telus. Can save even more money. 

sugarmeg

I'm paying $100/mo for a phone plan that includes US roaming/talk/text and $10 for the watch plan, I figured I could switch to the US/CAN plan here for $65 ($55?) and save a fair bit

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sugarmeg 

First, )M does not support Apple Watch, so, you would have to leave the watch with the major providers that support

It is usually cheaper to get a watch plan with your phone plan, but chexk with them directly 

sugarmeg

Thank you for your reply. My watch already has its own phone number so I should be good to go?

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sugarmeg - For telus, you can keep your watch plan with them, just note that you will need to get a different number because even though Public Mobile is TELUS, they don't have watch plans. If you want to keep the same number, then you will have to stay with one of these phone providers: TELUS, Bell, Rogers, VIRGIN, or Freedom Mobile to get watch service.

Need Help? Let's chat.