cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone get their December community reward yet?

Mikeee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am still not getting my december one and January has passed.

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mikeee @MikeZha1 

I got my Reward and badges for my participation on this Community a week ago so if you didn’t receive any Rewards…you need to participate more.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the Get Support page…You can check on your participation ranking on the Top Contributors.

@MikeZha1 wrote:

in order to earn at least 1 rewards, how often do you have to participate?

thanks

@MikeZha1  there is no definitely answer to that.   Again, it is based on the overall participation and the top 50% members will get 1 points, top 25% gets 2, 10% get 5, 5% gets 10 and 1% get 15 points

All I can say is put your heart out to help and good things will happen

MikeZha1

in order to earn at least 1 rewards, how often do you have to participate?

thanks

@MikeZha1  according to the badge on your profile, you did not participate enough to get the rewards

@MikeZha1 @Mikeee , please note rewards are based on your own participation and the oversall participation in the Community for the month, so, you might need more participation in order to earn the rewards.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mikeee 

yes, Dec rewards were added to My Account on  around Jan 29.  But according to the badge, you don't get the Dec Rewards.  For further information, please contact PM support by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

MikeZha1

haven't get mine as well

Need Help? Let's chat.