cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having this issue??

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

So I signed my neighbor up yesterday with Public Mobile. She wanted the $34 x 90 day offer. When I signed her up it wasn't there. So I thought it expired. So I signed her up on the $50 plan. I'm looking today and the $34 x 90 is  still available yet it wasn't available on the app itself at sign up. So I logged into her account online and it's not their either. What's going on here man?

These are her offers.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1707167389091.png

This is the offer online that WASN'T on the app when signing her up.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1707167418936.png

I've already reached out to a CS Agent on her behalf but this seems very questionable behavior here. Anyone else have this issue?

12 REPLIES 12

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Final update. After chatting with 2 CS Agents, the problem is now resolved. They weren't sure why the option doesn't show up but they gladly changed it. I see her account now and it's completed. All fixed. Thanks for the feedback fella.....

Now, here's the tough part. Who to give the solution to. Ha. I hate to make frienemies here on the forums here but...  hope you all find it in your hearts to forgive. 🙂

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Update 2. It seems one agent through the whole conversation figured things out and is going to switch the plan over to this one. After 5 "chats" with the one agent, another agent has stepped in. Must me a shift change.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1707172919664.png

Hey @Handy1 

I was thinking that too. However, she's alone and no family per say. Hence the reason I'm helping her out. Don't want her getting sucked in to some outrageous plan by the Big 3. 

@Chalupa_Batman  Might be worth having them switch to Telus calll them they giving out 120GB for $50 and family discount applies so 3 more lines in the account brings it to $35 only 1doller more for 70 GB more and faster internet wifi calling better services and no more dropped calls and the app works you can even change you credit card info with out issues . Food for thought 

Agreed.

Update 1. CS Agent wants to switch the plan over and will charge the difference. However, he said it was 30GB. I corrected him and waiting for his reply. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Chalupa_Batman  Yes you have to first select the 50GB for $40 then you should select change on renewal then you will get the option for 30 day or 90 day and confirm change on renewal . It’s definitely not the most intuitive to make the plan change but it’s par for the course when it comes to PM messaging 

@Chalupa_Batman   I took screenshots when I set up the plan yesterday so I just checked and no, it doesn't say 90 days on it but I must have clicked on it and got that option.

OK thanks @kb_mv   I'm just in chat with a CS Agent to find out why the option wasn't even there yesterday. Fingers crossed.

@Chalupa_Batman You need to click through that screen (change on renewal) and you will have the option of what subscription you want.

As you can see by the pictures, the 90 day option isn't there. Or do you have to click on it to find the option? It's confusing cause the other pictures show the 90 day.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Chalupa_Batman You're right that it doesn't appear to be in the app, but if you click through on the $40 for 50GB it gives you the option of 90 day subscription.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Chalupa_Batman   I was able to set up that plan yesterday using Safari on iPad and not the app.  I didn't try the app so I don't know what would have showed up there.

Need Help? Let's chat.