cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having issues applying referral codes?

tiffk17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is anyone else having issues with applying referral codes?

I've been in touch with 3 reps, all whom have told me that mine would come through eventually. However, it's been 6 days, and the $10 credit still isn't showing in my account.

I messaged a CS Agent one last time, and figured if it's not resolved, I'll just let it go.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem?

9 REPLIES 9

tiffk17

This has since been resolved! Just required some persistence 🙂

tiffk17

Hello, 

I'm talking about two separate accounts 🙂 both recent activations. One I was able to apply a promo code, and one I was not.

Thank you though!

HI @tiffk17 if your son has the $10 , you are good

you are on the new point system, you won't see that 1 point until your renewal.  

_AE_Collector
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You say your son received his $10 which tells me he is the new account. If you did the referral you don’t get $10, you get $1 per month. Unless there is a referral promo on that I am unaware of.

tiffk17

I didn't receive a text, but it's showing up in my son's account (I already used the $10 credit when upgrading my son to a better plan haha); and it's showing up in my account that I have successfully used my referral code for one person.

It's my account that's giving me issues with applying referral codes, and I really want it to work because it was your code I gave for my account and you've helped me a lot since I've joined!

hi @tiffk17 

Yeah.. 

for your son, push them.  I did hve one experience, I have to push back and forth and have them to escalate and escalate

but you got the Cha-ching text telling you " you have a friend just joined"?

but don't give up.. they will check and fix it eventually

tiffk17

I'm glad to hear it's not giving you issues for anyone else though!

tiffk17

@hTideGnowit was your code I used haha.

It was applied 6 days ago, and still isn't coming through on my end.

I used my code for my son's phone plan and it worked. Not sure why I seem to be having issues.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @tiffk17 

no, my friend just used my code and everything went well

are you the one who just joined? yes, the $10 should be there within 3 days, it will be on the My Account, showing up in Available funds. 

how about the one who gave you the code, he got the Cha-Ching text?

Need Help? Let's chat.