cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else Getting Following Error Message When Logging into My Account

jp4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry newbie here.  I get this when logging into my account.   Exiting and or closing browser and returning to the login page, same result.  Anyone know how to resovle?

Generic Error

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

9 REPLIES 9

jp4

Thanks Shazia.  That is perfect.  Smiley Happy

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @jp4

I'm sorry for the late reply. 

There is a ticket opened for this issue, it will need to be fixed by our technical team. 

Please allow a few more days for the fix. If there is any changes you need to make to the account or any other thing, do not hesitate to private message me. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@jp4 Here's another thought on difficulties that are unresolved within 24 hours. Due to the layout on the Community page issues older than about 1/2 day are no longer visible under "Latest Topics" and any new posts to the thread are only seen by people who have already replied to the original post. 

So, even though it creates a duplicate I would recommend you create a new thread with a summary of where things stand after no action for 24 hours.

This situation is even worse for customers who post their problem under an old thread; sometimes they even add to a "Solved" thread. Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

No problem with the 2 accounts I manage. @Shazia_K can likely look at your account today.

Definitely, annoying that your first post fell through the few cracks in issue tracking system.

jp4

Still cannot login with error message refrenced above.   I have sent a couple PM's, that have gone unanswered.  Not a big deal right now, my phone service since switching over has been great. 

Having said this, for a service provider that is Self Serve, where everything is managed through  your account, a little diappointed at the lack of any response or movement.  Just a repsonse acknowledging there is an issue with resolutuion forthcoming would be good enough.

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
LOL, I am. It's a meh issue. They'll fix it... hopefully. 🙂

Unfortunately similar situations are happening. You will need the assistance of one of our moderators;  @Shazia_K @Mary_M. If you have no reply by noon tomorrow let us know.

You will likely need to send them some information by private message. If unfamiliar with this feature, you can review it here: Private Messages - viewing and creating. It will speed things along if you can check in from time to time during "Ontario business hours" tomorrow.

Have good evening.

jp4

Thnaks for suggestion.  Cleared cache & tried different browser (Mozzila & Chrome);  it did not help -same error message.  Also tried accessing with my mobile and same error.

Hmmm...

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Clear your browser cache/history and try again; or try with a different browser. If it's a problem let us know.

Need Help? Let's chat.