cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AnyMore Merrier?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All, 

Woke up today and hoping to see a text from PM for More is Merrier bonus again.  "AnyMore"? nothing for me so far, anyone have anything?

or "No More" Merrier?

Add: it is official: "No More" Merrier"

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/2023/12/19/public-mobile-2023-more-merrier-promo/

16 REPLIES 16

HI @PM71 

I pretty much given up 😞

PM71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Very disappointing that I haven't seen any holiday bonus this year 😞

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'll admit that I'm feeling merry after scheduling a plan change to one of the Black Friday offers. That aspect is definitely better than last year! There is room to be merrier though.

Hopefully it is decided to offer gifts that are suited for all customers, including those who are on legacy rewards!

Amped
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hope not! I was hoping for some US calling minutes...

still nothing  I start thinking there might not be any this year

@hTideGnow 

Hopefully notice today!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow , no 😞! Maybe we haven’t been good this year to receive our holiday gifts! 😉 It’s still early though. 🙏🏼 

Hi @BKNS27 

usually on Dec 1st.. nothing so far

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

Yes PM offered the More is Merrier promo on the same day last year. 🤞

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You are little bit early!!! I know all stores play Christmas music but we are not there yet. Be patient and Santa might be generous to us.

dwh1

Yeah, they may have started early.  In any case, I wouldn't be surprised if they would want to wait until the updates are done before sending out bonuses., if for no other reason than to have people not notice the message until tonight, try to go into their account to check, and hit the maintenance window.

As with many things, we shall see...

thanks @dwh1  look like My Account still down, it keeps spinning

update: actually the update is for tonight, but somehow the My Account is down now

dwh1

I have no specific knowledge, but I'd have to guess that IF they are offering bonuses this year, they might have to wait until today's major maintenance is done.  

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hTideGnow Nothing on my end. There doesn't appear to be anything posted in the announcement section of the community forum either. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

You may be one of the first ones to know @hTideGnow  🙂

Lotsa changes this year, here's hoping so still. 🤞

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow  Not yet nope fingers crossed thou 

Need Help? Let's chat.