cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to get the $25 for unlimited talk & text plan

MR2MK1SC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @CS_Agent

I bought a SIM online and it got "delayed" in the mail. With that, I just got the SIM and wanted to activate it with the $25 Unlimited Talk & Text plan (that is normally $30).

Is there anyway to grandfather this plan for this first set-up, as I it was the only reason I puchased my SIM.   🙂

Please advise.

Danny

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Shop elsewhere or aquire a time machine.  Cat Tongue

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MR2MK1SC  if price is your main cincern, you can always check out chatr mobile they have a $25/month plan unlimted provincial and 100 sms (excludes mms i believe) and you can get $10/off a month for up to 8 month with autopay, at month 8 disable autopay and you get 3 moths free.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to inform you that $25 talk and text is expired as of July 12th. Your only option is to activate on a current plan

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

probably not. Try contacting the mods and it`ll take 24-48 hours. Please include sim#, phone#, email used during activation, and detailed description of what happened.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Unfortunately, PM was quite clear that they would not be honouring the promo for any activations after the deadline, even for SIMs in delivery.  But you should hold on to that SIM to be ready for the next promo, especially since their price has now increased to $10 each.

Need Help? Let's chat.