Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete

bilibili
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

15 REPLIES 15

@carlaspapa 

I'm happy that worked out for you. The moderators give great customer service to pm customers. They are very forgiving for honest mistakes.

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Wow I just got the best customer service ever! The first time I had to contact a moderator and they did everything for me before I even read my message from them they credited my account $5 and they added the $5 for 500 minutes add on! Great job moderator team!

@carlaspapa 

If Simon is giving you trouble you can send a private message to the moderators. Along with explaining the issue be sure to include your full name on the account , address, ph#, pin# and email address. You may be directed to a verification link or asked more info from your account like plan, last payment amount, date, method of payment, last 4 digits, alternate ph# on account if any, security question and answer  Click here:   .https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

carlaspapa

Thanks but when I went to submit a ticket it brought me to a 404 page what do I do now?

@carlaspapa wrote:

Uh oh I think I screwed up when I went to add ons in 611 I thought I added the right one but instead I added some data. What do I do?

Generally, there are no refunds. If you think that you'd ever use the data, I would just leave it on your account for future use.  If not, you're only hope of getting this reversed would be to ask the moderators by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat .

carlaspapa

Uh oh I think I screwed up when I went to add ons in 611 I thought I added the right one but instead I added some data. What do I do?

carlaspapa

So since I already have $25 on my balance and there's a card on there I don't need to add any money I just need to order the add on? Correct? Thank you.

Yes, you can.

To purchase an Add-On using this method, you will need to have a payment card registered to your account. Find out how to register your card in Self-Serve . Dial *611 on your phone, and follow the prompts to first make a payment using a Public Mobile payment voucher, credit card, or Visa Debit card. After adding funds equal to or greater than the Add-On you wish to purchase, follow the prompts to buy an Add-On. You will need your 4-digit account PIN to purchase an Add-On. You selected your PIN when you activated your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

carlaspapa

Can i buy the 500 minutes add on from 611 if i have money on my account?

@bilibili 

Buying an add-on is a one time purchase of a block of data that is yours to keep working at using up for as long as it takes to do so. Each 30 days when your monthly plan renews you get your new lot of included data to work at using first. If you use this included data up before your next renewal you would then start working on the add-on data you purchased some time in the past. At the next renewal you stop using add-on data going back to your included data again. Included data never rolls over, only add-on data does.

AE_Collector

Starshoot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No, it's an addon and not a recurring charge. Once added, add-ons will stay on your account until used up.

bilibili
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

delete

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@bilibili 

Hi Any add on will rollover to the next months no you do not have to pay for it again it’s there until you use it all up have a great day Except for the US roaming packages they are only good for 10 days

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bilibili wrote:

Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle. Do I have to keep the add-on active (i.e. I have to keep paying for the addon for every cycle in order for me to keep the unused minutes active)?

No. Add-ons are buy once and consume over time. Your account needs to be active of course and obviously needing talk in the plan ie. not the data-only plan.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Unused minutes on your 30 day plan do NOT rollover.

Add-on minutes DO rollover every 30 days until all used up. Example. You buy $5 add-on for 500  Canada wide minutes. It will stay on your account until you use all the minutes. Pay once for an add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.