cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any tips how to reactivate my public mobile account again?

miggy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone help me to reactivate my account? 

7 REPLIES 7

@miggyOnce the port process started and PM number got released it is in Koodo's hands. Did you inquire what happened to the number ie the cause of the failure, maybe you entered your pin wrong?

Can you access your PM accountv still? What happens when you dial the number? I doubt there is much PM can do for you since you left.. and even if you reactivate I doubt you will be able to gain access to the same number unless stars are aligned very precisely.

It also depends how long ago was the port process started? today? last week? last month?

@miggy Try your PM SIM; service may still be operating if you have not past your last expiry date. 

You need to contact Koodo as they are managing the transfer from PM to Koodo. If they tell you the port failed, and your PM SIM is not working, login to your PM self serve account and activate a $10 plan. Then ask Koodo to try the transfer again.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

miggy

I have ported my old Public Mobile number to Kodoo however it didnt went through and I end up losing my public mobile number without getting access on my old number. Can I just reactivate it again?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Missed a payment? After your plan expires, all you need to do is top-up your balance to keep the current plan going. You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

• Lose access to your phone number, and won’t be able to transfer it to a new provider in the future.
  • Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

miggy

I have already ported my number so I completely lost my number and plan I guess. However, after porting it, it didn't went through.

@miggy 

More details about your specific situations may be helpful to determine what should be tried to reactivate your account.  

@miggy wrote:

Can someone help me to reactivate my account? 

How long has the service been inactive.  If you haven't ported your phone number to another carrier and if your account has been in suspended status for less than 90 days, you can resume service by making a plan payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.