cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any plans to match Lucky Mobile's 500 MB add on for $5 ??????

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Any plans to match Lucky Mobile's 500MB for $5 ?????? 

• Up to 500MB of Canada-wide data at 3G speeds for $5 

12 REPLIES 12

@wetcoaster wrote:

500 Gigabyte for $5??? In Canada????

Where can I sign up?

Seriously though, please provide more details, links etc 

It's available as an add-on but as others have pionted out it doesn't roll over.  Lucky Mobile also have 1GB for $10 as an add-on too.

zfx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Remember, the data add-on from PM doesn't expire until you finish using them

BEER

@wetcoaster wrote:

Where can I sign up?

I made a typo in the heading but in the body I do say  MB.

BEER

@RossN wrote:

Apparently you guys are not on the east coast thats why I switched but hey what do I know ! plus if you did your homework you would see it's 500 mb not gb 

Yes of-course.  - I made a typo in the heading but in the body I do say  MB.

BEER

@mimmo wrote:

@BEER do youmeenn500mbb/30 days for 5$?

Yes of-course.  - I made a typo in the heading but in the body I do say  MB.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BEER do you meen 500mb/30 days for 5$?

Apparently you guys are not on the east coast thats why I switched but hey what do I know ! plus if you did your homework you would see it's 500 mb not gb 

@RossN wrote:

you know why they call it lucky don't you? It's because you will be lucky to have coverage where you are!!

Lucky Mobile uses the same towers as this service.  Coverage would not be a product differentiator.  That said, each product has it's own targeted customer base.  We can expect product and price matching from time to time.  This seems like a hot deal.  We can only hope that Public Mobile will take notice.  

@RossN wrote:

you know why they call it lucky don't you? It's because you will be lucky to have coverage where you are!!

Public Mobile's parent company Telus and Lucky's parent company Bell are sharing the network infrastructure. So a difference in coverage between Lucky and Public Mobile is unlikely.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Where can I sign up?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@BEER 

No, Public mobile does not have data add on that matches Lucky mobile data add on prices.  

PM data add on  1 GB for $30, 200 mb for $15 (unused portion does roll over)

Unused portion of Lucky mobile data add ons does not roll over next month.  Also, Lucky mobile Not available with the 50 Minutes Canada-Wide Calling Plan, 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Calling Plan, 500 MB Data-Only Plan or the $20/mo Unlimited Province-Wide Calling Plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.