cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any data add ons for under $8? Need data but only money I have is on my acct and its $8 even.

Mmbarore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Having a tough year....abuse, police neglegently drove into my car, job loss for loss of transportation,sold s9 for groceries,pawned laptop  and newly acquired s4, withdrew 18 mth old from daycare for loss of car, no access to kids 45 mins out town, have a crappy cat phone....need data to find work. Only $8 to my name in public mobile acct. 

8 REPLIES 8

Mmbarore

Hah as if he'd ever let anyone forget he's here. Besides that... its weird not having him in here when I am. Second nature is undoing/doing up carseat lol

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Just remember not to leave any little ones inside the car.  That would be the complete catastrophe.  

Mmbarore

Doing the free WiFi thing now. Just hard to do with little man with me. Have a rental car(I'm not paying for), don't have fuel. He's also ancy while sitting still in the car. Thx tho:)

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Mmbarore Tough situation you have. Sounds like free wifi is the way to go for now. I have found Walmart, Loblaws, and McDonalds to be good. Also, near/inside Apple and Telus stores.

Once you do have the resources be aware that data add-ons are usually expensive compared to starting your current plan early (with moderator assistance).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Mmbarore

Thanks:) me to. Not too sure how much more I can take to be honest. My little man needs me though so I gotta keep on keepin on. Lol

anya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Mmbarore Sounds like you are going through a really tough time. Unfortunately, it appears that the smallest data add on is 200mb for $10. That doesn’t seem like a good deal at all (although the data doesn’t expire, it just rolls over until you use it up). I hope things start looking up for you soon. 

Mmbarore

Thx. Funny how some places have it and some dont. Oh well. Wish I had my koodo still... they offered it. Had a better phone, oh and my jobs and kids. Let's not forget, my car. Man this year sucks. Lol. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mmbarore, sorry about your bad luck.  Unfortunately your fortunes are not going to change with what I have to tell you.  There's no data for $8.  It's $10 for 200 megs and $30 for 1 gig.  Of course these numbers don't include tax.

Need Help? Let's chat.