cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anniversary Date.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

One of my Public Mobile Accounts is coming up on the 1-Year Anniversary Date very soon here, I was able to look deep through my email and find my original date of Activation. 

I joined on August 17th, 2022. and for a variety of Plan changes in between that date and now my Renewal/Cycle Date is around the 30th of each Month and that's when I get credited my monthly Points for everything. This is where my question lies, if my anniversary points come through at the same time as my Renewal with my Friend Referrals which cycle will the 10-Point Anniversary Credit be added to? The one on August 30th, or September 29th?Screenshot_20230716_032921_Public Mobile.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Dublicate_acct
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  1. log into your My Rewards
  2. Select Discover Public Points.
  3. Scroll down to  ANNIVERSARY POINTS EVERY YEAR.
  4. You will see below with a date of your next anniversary date.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Priority 

Your 10 anniversary points will be added on August 17th 2023 the same date as your activation (albeit one year later).

@ShawnC13 

Really try reading @darlicious 's thread on tracking points so you can learn the answers to many of these questions.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Points-Rewards-Tracking-points/td-...

As @darlicious says  "I'm always happy to help...."

🐈😀

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I would think it would be on your August 30th renewal.  Remember that your date of renewal will change in every month that isn't 30 days.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.