cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex will not work - how can I buy a voucher?

Lis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm trying to activate my sim card, I'm using Internet Explorer on a desktop and quadruple checked each part of the last form for payment and each time it does not work. I called AMEX and they said that there was no shown attempt to charge anything to my card and there are no holds. I am using the 4 digit CVV2 on the front, (however I also tried the back after the front wouldn't work). No dice, and it's my only credit card. 

Does anyone know how/where I can purchase a voucher in person? 

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

That links' map has many error too.  

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I buy mine at Can Tire using discounted giftcards.

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Lots of shopper drugs sell them goto photo section. You will find there.

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I think most Canadian Tire locations sell them now at customer service...website list is very outdated.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Please go to this page, you can find your nearest retailer for voucher.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/how-to-pay

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You could buy Public Mobile vouchers at various retailers listed here:  https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/how-to-pay

As that list may not be updated, it's best to contact the retailer to confirm what they have before you visit them.

However, when the billing system rejects your credit card, sometimes trying the following works:
-clear your browser cookies/cache
-use a different browser
-use private/incognito browsing mode
-turn off ad/pop-up blockers
-use a different device (tablet, desktop, laptop)
-try again later
In the payment page, enter your address, postal code and name exactly as they appear on your credit card statement. If necessary, shorten the info you enter on the PM form by cutting off the last characters. If you have a suite/apt number, you can try eliminating that info from the form, as I've seen a moderator suggest.
Note: If attempting a payment, be sure to check your credit card account after each attempt to avoid multiple charges.

Need Help? Let's chat.