cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate Phone Number Regex Help

vrance
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

All,  I tried to help my friend to port the phone from Fido, and encountered an message "Alternate Phone Number Regex Help".  I searched in this forum that it is due to the format is not correct, and I just put my cellular phone number and still no working.  I cannot go to the payment page.  Please let me know if anyone had similar issue before and how to resolve.  Also, long time no see for all the old friends.

112 REPLIES 112

leonicoranada
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi all, Im having the same issue
Pls. Help. I would like to port my number

stasyartsev
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Use internet explorer as a browser

redwan

Hello 
I am trying to transfer my phone number from Koodo and I am putting an alternate phone number but it keeps on giving me the error
how will i fix it?????

stasyartsev
Use Internet exxplorer

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Try multiple different browsers

cameron22

hey I am getting this problem too and have even tried many different numbers 

stasyartsev

Just use Internet explorer 

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Did that solve the problem?

Hawi

I encountered this problem when I tried to sign up for the first time. I was using Microsoft Edge Web Browser. Then when I tried Google Chrome Web Browser I was able to sign up for an account with no issues. So if you're having similar issue, I suggest using a different web browser than what you were having problem on. Thanks

Vautrec

To anyone who has this "Alternate Phone Number Regex Help" problem: try a different browser!

I had the problem with Microsoft Edge, I switched to Google Chrome - boom! the problem is resolved instantly!

Need Help? Let's chat.