cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allocated Minutes used up

smartin777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My daughter has $15  100 minutes service plan. 

It was just a few days into after the beginning of her service plan when she was unable to complete a call receiving  a notification that her minutes got used up.

She is not using her service for calls - she uses only text messages to communicate - that is proven by her usage history. This  never happed to her since we opened the account her her a few years ago.

What is the way to contact the customer support to investigate this issue.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

smartin777

in my account it say - no minutes left. according to the usage history - not even half minutes were used - I manually calculated the minutes

contacted support team, but they are claiming my daughter's number does not exist?!

just called in and texted her , worked just fine - unsure what is going on

@smartin777 

sounds like the daughter has used up her 100 minutes before the end of this renewal period. If so, she should consider getting the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on. When she runs outta regular plan minutes the add-on minutes take over for 500 minutes of calling. If she has unused add-on minutes when her plan does renew..those minutes will roll over until needed...even if that takes several months or longer.

smartin777

just sent them a message

smartin777

I checked, says no minutes left.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@smartin777  Check your usage like this 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1695698068917.jpeg

For most up to date account info

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@smartin777 

If you login to your account and check the usage section does it also confirm that you haven’t used up your minutes? 

Please click this link below to message customer service to investigate on their end:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.