cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my data used

Baka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

All my data used by Public Mobile, and I checked it a few days ago and there was almost half amount available.

Then I got a text message:”*Telus Mobility: Due to a billing issue on your last phone bill, we have issued you a refund for the amount of $45.20.*

Since I got this message I’m trying to log into my account and there is an error message. I’m not able to open my payment information. And they also started using my bonus data. What’s happening with Public Mobile???

2 REPLIES 2

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you have issues logging in try this first:

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

ONLY if it does not work contact agent for assistance.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Baka 

With this new site, you were likely still reading off the cached version earlier, so the usage you got was not up to date

An easy way is to click the Spinner on the bottom right of the section to force a refresh.

If you don't see an updated usage still, try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari) or try again with a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome.  You should then see the latest usage from the server.

With the payment error issue, logging in with Incognito mode should fix that as well

Need Help? Let's chat.