cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding someone to the friends list

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Ever since the community forum took on this new format, I have not been able to figure out how to add someone to my friends list. It used to be so easy to do.  If any knows how, please share.  Thanks.

13 REPLIES 13

@NDesai wrote:

@will13am Can't believe it took you 3 weeks to figure it out Smiley Surprised wait....not sure if you still did Smiley Indifferent

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/I-noticed-something-on-Community-Can-t...

@NDesai, lol I fell asleep on this one.  I totally missed your post.  Has anyone mentioned this in labs to have the hidden link unhidden?

My luck stats aren't the best; no wonder I couldn't find it either

@will13am Can't believe it took you 3 weeks to figure it out Smiley Surprised wait....not sure if you still did Smiley Indifferent

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/I-noticed-something-on-Community-Can-t...

Dan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hope this screenshot helps, the red marker is where friend/unfriend is.Where is Friend/Unfriend and IgnoreWhere is Friend/Unfriend and Ignore

@Dan wrote:

It is invisible 🙂

Go to a user's profile, then on the right side, on the white space just under the "Send this user a private message" move your mouse and you'll see links for Friend and Ignore. It's a bit silly, but it's there.

I need a new pair of glasses, I cannot see the send this user a private message in the user profile page. 

Hidden.... mmmm sounds like No friends for me on PM .
Sorry guys XD

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Danis correct.

There is also another way to do this in your private message inbox.
If the member has sent you any private message, or vice versa, go into the message and to the right of the username, there will be an invisible "Friend" link.

Caution: To the right of the invisible "Friend" link, both in the user profile and in private messages, is also an invisible link to "Ignore" that user.  Not necessarily what you want to do.  Robot wink

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

didnt know this existed either ... no difference for me, wont use. 

Dan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It is invisible 🙂

Go to a user's profile, then on the right side, on the white space just under the "Send this user a private message" move your mouse and you'll see links for Friend and Ignore. It's a bit silly, but it's there.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
I did look around as well with no results

Nice good to know!

@CaNuCk07  When you have a member in your friends, when you go to your profile page it has a list of your friends on the side and it will show who and who isn't online.  Great for finding out what Mods are working at the time

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

I didnt even know you could do that.  What's the point of it?

Need Help? Let's chat.