cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a second phone number

thelovelyK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm an existing PM subscriber.  Until recently, I have had one phone, one sim card and one public mobile account.  I've picked up another phone and sim, and would like to add a second number to my account.  Is this possible?  I feel like it should be, but I am going round in circles, and have not even managed to activate the second sim card yet.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@thelovelyK 

You will need to download the PM app on the new phone and active the new SIM with a different email address than you first account. The password can be the same.

Another option is to download the TextNow app and pick a new number on the same phone and it is free to make calls and texts.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Each PM account is completely independent of any other. The only common they could have is same credit card to pay the bill.

You have to open brand new account since you already have new SIM. You would need brand new email as only one unique email per account is allowed.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@thelovelyK - Use another email to create a second line as Public Mobile only accepts 1 email per line.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hye @thelovelyK 

You can only have one account per email address. It's that simple. No group accounts. Just remember, when you sign up for a new (secondary account) use your referral number so you get $1 off your first phone bill every month. Or $1 point now... ugh.

Need Help? Let's chat.