cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding 30 day plan

MBNavion
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The time has come for me  to return to the US.  My original plan was to dd a 10 day Canada wide and US to carry me through from Oct.4th ( end date of my current 90 day plan ) to Oct. 10th when I cross the border going south.  I was a bit dismayed when I found the 10 plan was discontinued but so be it.

I signed up for a 30 day plan .  Cost was $42.00 plus tax = $48.30 total.  I added this amount to my account via CC to cover the charge which should occur on Oct.5th.  I am now wondering if I should not have done this.  Will PM automatically bill the CC I have on record with them and still take the payment I made to my account?  If so I will be charged double?

Did I go about this incorrectly  and if Idid how might I rectify the situation?

Tanks for any input and help.

Incidently, my PM has worked quite nicely during my 3 month stay in NL.  I have been quite pleased with the service.

5 REPLIES 5

MBNavion

mmmmmm, thought I had this done correctly.

I keep getting messages from PM telling me "your payment is due tomorrow & there isn't enough money in your account to renew your plan. For more info visit publicmobile.ca/self serve."

Should I be concerned?

MBNavion

Thank you to those posting responses.  Looks like I did things correctly.  

Looking forward to using PM again next year.

@MBNavion If your plan has not yet expired login to your account and click Change Plan. Pick either Now or On Next Renewal. You may have done this but it's not clear from your post.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sounds like you did everything right to me. Just make sure you turn autopay off so you don’t have it auto renew 30 days from now. 

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you have the available funds in your account, they will first deduct what's required from your "available funds" and then charge your CC the remainder.  So you've done it right in the sense that you don't need to do anything more and will be good to go.

Need Help? Let's chat.