Did you mean: 

Add vouchers

Barbarahawkins
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ant added my payment please help I can’t use my phone

10 REPLIES 10

@Barbarahawkins wrote:

I cant get into self help either it won’t work

@Barbarahawkins   Self serve may be down right now.  Try again in a little while but make sure to use incognito/private mode.  Funds on vouchers can be delayed so keep trying throughout the the day. 

Otherwise submit a copy of your voucher receipt to Moderator_Team via this link and hopefully they will load the voucher for you.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Barbarahawkins

I cant get into self help either it won’t work

Barbarahawkins

I have 100.$ in vouches that will not take I’m pissed I can’t add them there is no one to help me add them or to call what the hell is this

@Barbarahawkins wrote:

My account was suspended since last night and now it will not take my voucher 

@Barbarahawkins  Depending on where you purchased your voucher it can take some time to get activated within the PM system. Just keep trying to add it and it will eventually work.

@Barbarahawkins wrote:

@Barbarahawkins   Are you able to login to your self serve account and load your voucher manually?  Also you may need to try the Reactivate button after loading your voucher.

BTW make sure to clear cache/cookies and use incognito/private mode on your browser when logging into your account.

Barbarahawkins

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Barbarahawkins wrote:

@Barbarahawkins  Put your phone in airplane mode for 5 seconds and then turn airplane mode off again. Has your service been restored? If not restart your phone if it' still not working dial 611 from your device is your account still suspended? If yes, and you have enough to cover your plan renewal hit the re-activate button via selfserve or follow the prompts from 611 to re-activate your account.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Barbarahawkins wrote:

@Barbarahawkins   You can dial 611 and add the voucher PIN making sure to enter the correct PIN #.   Some vouchers can take upto 24 hours for the funds to become available so you may have a wait.  You can also login into your self serve account and add the voucher by selecting the Payment tab.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can sometimes take a few hours for your voucher to be activated.

1. Press 1 from the main menu.
  2. Press 1 to select payment via voucher.
  3. Enter the 12 digit pin from your payment voucher. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. Below is an example, so you know what to look for:

Triguy_0-1600105641613.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Barbarahawkins wrote:

More info please. How long has your account been Suspended ?

Did you try the Reactivate button after adding your $$ ?

Call 611 to get up to date account status.

Need Help? Let's chat.