Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to add my public account to my bank account 

9 REPLIES 9

@BHarris1712 wrote:

I hadn't thought of that I will try that tks

self solution removed

ktamara

If you have your credit card already linked to your account you just need to enable it. It should be as simple as going to your payments scrolling down and the option should be right there. Once that’s enabled each month you should be good 

BHarris1712

Yes that's what I'm trying to set up.but don't know how 

ktamara

Pre authorized payments also gives you however much off!! 

Canis

What are pre-authorized payments? By opting into pre-authorized payments you authorize Public Mobile to charge your credit card or Visa Debit card directly every 30 days to automatically continue your service .

https://publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/authorized-payments

How do I opt in? To enable pre-authorized payments, sign in to , select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Enable Pre-authorized Payments’. If you have a payment method registered, your pre-authorized payments will be enabled. If not, you will be asked to register a payment method and once you select ‘Save Payment Information’, your pre-authorized payments will be enabled. From here, you can enable or disable them if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payments’ tab, then select ‘Manage Payment Method’. This will allow you to update your payment method.

BHarris1712

I hadn't thought of that I will try that tks

Visa Debit. Not normal debit. Some Mastercard Debits apparently work.

You add these cards in the account. Are you able to log in to your account?

BHarris1712

How do I add my debit card to my account 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Many of us would. Public doesn't offer that method of payment. Just credit/visa debit card, vouchers and real time payments.

Need Help? Let's chat.