cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

chetna73
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Multiple times payment made for International as well as India calling as add ons, still can not use services

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chetna73 

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open Browser incognito mode,

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ?

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chetna73 

You're saying you made multiple payments - did you do this online as a manual Top-Up?  If so, I'm guessing your "Available Balance" shows atleast $15?

If so, have you tried buying he Add-On as "Step 2" that others have referred to?  It should be active right away and be listed in "My Data & Add-Ons" section.  If you don't see it there, but still see Available Balance, you haven't successfully purchased it yet.

Give us an update of how things look and we can point you in the right direction!  🙂

Can you provide screenshot of your account showing what add-ons you purchased?

As mentioned, India has separate add-on from international minutes.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@chetna73  Sound like you might have just loaded the fund and didn't really purchase the Add-on.

If you login to My Account, what is is showing for Available Fund on top?  is there a non-zero amount there?  

Also, you can confirm if the add-on was actually purchased or if just fund loaded and no purchase if you check Transaction history on My Account.  Look for entries on the day that you have loaded the fund.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@chetna73 wrote:

Multiple times payment made for International as well as India calling as add ons, still can not use services

@chetna73 

Do all the funds you spend show up in your Available Funds area? IF so, it sounds like you may have just completed step 1 of the addon process. 

I believe you ONLY need this one:

esjliv_0-1633343240187.png

esjliv_1-1633343296374.png

Intl long distance Add-On included countries (India is not included in this addon):

Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela.

Calls must originate from Canada.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@chetna73 wrote:

Is there an error message when you call? Try +91 before the rest of the number.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@chetna73 

Are the add-ons listed in self service under My Data & Add-Ons?

Purchasing an add on is a 2 step process. You add the funds and then you need to go back in and make the purchase.

Need Help? Let's chat.