quigle1974
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is not working

12 REPLIES 12

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@quigle1974 wrote:

No this is not a new account i need this fixed

Thanks for the additional details, that rules out certain things at least.

Were you able to try the lost/stolen phone trick that @geopublic suggested? If that didn't work then you may need to send a private message to the moderators, but their response time could be two days, unfortunately. If you want to send a message to the moderators, you can use this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

quigle1974

No this is not a new account i need this fixed

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is this a new account or have you been with Public Mobile for a while and only now the calling has stopped working?

If you have just recently joined Public Moblie then perhaps things haven't fully switched over yet or the port has failed?

@geopublic wrote:

@quigle1974 wrote:

When I Dial *611 it tells me my account is active and when I go to make a call it says I have no calling

@quigle1974  What plan are you on?

To reset your account try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone.

Can you make a call?

ok so did your service just stop working?I failed the mind reading course I need a little more info lol

quigle1974

25 dollar plan

@quigle1974 wrote:

When I Dial *611 it tells me my account is active and when I go to make a call it says I have no calling

@quigle1974  What plan are you on?

have you just signed up recently?

quigle1974

@quigle1974 wrote:

@quigle1974  Dial 611 what happens?

quigle1974

RossN
Mayor / Maire

sorry to hear what seems to be the problem

Need Help? Let's chat.