cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-ons

versysRob1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will PM offer Christmas bonus this year.   I recall getting 5 free gigs of data a couple of years ago. How do I find out about it?   Am I expected to log into PM daily?

8 REPLIES 8

no @TarValon even without the bonus, you still getting 5% of Public Points, which is a 5% savings.  The plan price is similar to other carriers' offers but you save 5% here

@TarValon  Good point same is true with data add  ons now expire 30 days after purchase . That changes back in April / march this year . They used to roll over which was a big bonus when telling. Folks about PM . At least the long distance add ins still roll over until all used up thou 

TarValon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I'm referring Public Mobile to others saying how great the plans are, etc - one of the 'talking' points is that they give bonuses periodically. Seems to me that if they are  no longer offering any bonuses, the whole idea of changing over to PM from another carrier loses its appeal.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@versysRob1 

I believe what you got as a Holiday bonus would have been 2 GB + a free international calling add-on.

The 5 GB offer was an activation bonus during the holiday season a couple years back.

I certainly will not hold my breath to them offering one this year – as by now it has almost always been provided.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@versysRob1 

We are all still waiting for the wording on the More is Merrier bonus. Also, we were wondering if the data promo will rollover to the next month.

@Handy1   One thing they could do is just tag on some extra GB to the existing data buckets like Rogers does for loyalty to existing customers sometimes.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@versysRob1  Seems like with 5G unlimited plans being offered the holiday give away bonus is gone this year unfortunately 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@versysRob1   Nobody knows but some think it is doubtful now that there are unlimited data plans.  I think if there is anything PM will send a text or email but you can check this community occasionally without logging in to your account.  Perhaps we will just get long distance/international minutes this year but no announcement so far.

Need Help? Let's chat.