cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons not working

carleighprodan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My add-ons are not working in the US even when I am connected to T-mobile. It says "your plan does not have texts in the united states. Please select an add-on" but when I go to my account, I see the add-on there.

4 REPLIES 4

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@carleighprodan wrote:

My add-ons are not working in the US even when I am connected to T-mobile. It says "your plan does not have texts in the united states. Please select an add-on" but when I go to my account, I see the add-on there.

Did you purchase any add-ons or are you talking about the International Calling minutes that PM gives away?  The International calling minutes are while you are in Canada making a call to the countries that are listed.  You need a ROAMING add-on for when you are in the states.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@carleighprodan 

try this to see if you successfully loaded the correct US Roaming add-on...

plan.jpg

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@carleighprodan 

Try rebooting your phone by powering the phone off.

Does your account showing US Roaming Add-on?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@carleighprodan , which add-on did you purchase.  Please check your self serve account using incognito mode on the browser to confirm the status of the roaming add-on.  

Need Help? Let's chat.