cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-ons and new plans

sulpouce1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will I lose my existing add-ons if i change plans?

4 REPLIES 4

@funpig1 wrote:

No and yes.

I just changed from a $29 to a $15 plan.  My legacy holiday add-ons including data and long distance minutes are still preserved. 

However, the 240 GB loyalty bonus data was removed by public mobile when I downgrade it. This only happens if you change to a lower priced plan. If you change to a same or  higher priced plan, you will keep your loyalty bonus data.

You could see if they'll return the 150 Day Bonus data that you had removed. It's been happening to others but you might have to ask and push for fair adjudication.

funpig1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No and yes.

I just changed from a $29 to a $15 plan.  My legacy holiday add-ons including data and long distance minutes are still preserved. 

However, the 240 GB loyalty bonus data was removed by public mobile when I downgrade it. This only happens if you change to a lower priced plan. If you change to a same or  higher priced plan, you will keep your loyalty bonus data.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sulpouce1 

nope...you 'll only lose the 150 Day Bonus data if you downgrade to a cheaper plan...BUT..there's precidence that some customers have asked to have it returned...successfully.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sulpouce1 - If you have Loyalty Bonus data and going lower price... yes, you will lose it.

For the LD minutes... no. But for data, since there is no Unlimited Data plan right now, you won't lose any previous data add-on unless there is an expiry date.

Need Help? Let's chat.