cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-one

Maryamjangravi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I add a $5 dollar to my account last name night but still when I want to call someone I receive message that my limitations call was ended.

6 REPLIES 6

@dust2dust wrote:

Perhaps you're thinking this service is pay as you go. It's not. It's a 30 day service. Adding money doesn't do anything until you buy an add-on or it would get used on the next renewal.

If you did buy an add-on, where are you trying to call?

If in Canada, have you tried adding a 1 in front of the 10 digits.

To add to @dust2dust post, your account must be in Active status to be able to use any addons. So if you are currently suspended, and you purchased addons thinking that would provide you with services, it will not.

But those addons will work once you renew your plan and your plan minutes are ever exhausted within your 30 day cycle.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Maryamjangravi 

rebooting device ... and tried added a +1 in front of area code. e.g. +1647xxxxxxx.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you are on $15 plan and ran out of minutes the only option for you is to buy Canada wide call booster

Yummy_0-1661870205111.png

Since you added $5 on your account now go and purchase this add-on and you will get 500 Canada wide minutes for $5.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Perhaps you're thinking this service is pay as you go. It's not. It's a 30 day service. Adding money doesn't do anything until you buy an add-on or it would get used on the next renewal.

If you did buy an add-on, where are you trying to call?

If in Canada, have you tried adding a 1 in front of the 10 digits.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Maryamjangravi wrote:

I add a $5 dollar to my account last name night but still when I want to call someone I receive message that my limitations call was ended.

@Maryamjangravi  did you just add the $5 or did you buy the addon?

Check your My Account first.  Please use Incognito Mode to login 

Check if you see the 500 Canada Wide min add-on is there.   If not, check if you see $5 sitting as Available Fund.  If there is $5 in Available fund,  then you have not bought your 500 mins Canada calling add-on yet.  You need to go back to Plan and add-ons page to buy then.  PM will uses the money from Available Fund for the purchase

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Maryamjangravi 

I assume that you are on the $15 plan with limited 100 minutes.  Did you directly attempt to purchase the $5 add on for 500 Canada wide minutes?  Or did you just load up funds to available balance?

If you see $5 in your available balance, attempt to actually purchase the $5 add on in your self service account.  PM should use the $5 available balance to purchase the specific add-on. 

Need Help? Let's chat.