Did you mean: 

Add-on

mdelgado1946
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just paid 10$ Add on and it doesn’t work , I still can’t make calls 

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @mdelgado1946 

Buying add-ons is a 2-step process.

1. Purchase the necessary funds into your Available Funds to cover the cost of the add-on with a payment card or voucher.  It seems like you've done that - perhaps twice.   Don't worry, the excess available balance will be used towards your next renewal.
  2. Select the add-on you wish to add to your account.

If you've done that, try checking your self-serve to confirm that the Add On shows under your self-serve add-on items.

If so, try re-booting your phone - it really should work.

@mdelgado1946  Login to your account and look at Available Funds. What do you see?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@mdelgado1946 wrote:

I just did , I was charged twice 5.75 $ and I’m still unable to make a call . Can you please fix the problem or refund the amount ? I can’t pay for a service that I’m not getting . I followed your step of adding the add on and making the payment and it is still not working 

@mdelgado1946   Have you tried rebooting your phone?  You can also power off your phone, remove the SIM, wait a few mins then reinsert SIM and restart the phone. 

If this still doesn't allow you to make a call then you need to message moderators to take a look at your account.   You can contact them by clicking on the chatbot bubble bottom right of your screen and follow the prompts or send a private message to Moderator_Team here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Unfortunately the response from moderators is taking longer than usual, so you might need to be patient waiting for a reply which will come at the envelope icon next to your avatar.

You could download the Textnow app which facilitates free calling and texting as long you have WIFI service while you wait.

mdelgado1946

I just did , I was charged twice 5.75 $ and I’m still unable to make a call . Can you please fix the problem or refund the amount ? I can’t pay for a service that I’m not getting . I followed your step of adding the add on and making the payment and it is still not working 

@mdelgado1946 wrote:

I’ve tried 3 times to make the payment (2nd step) with two different credit cards and it gives a message error (“ it looks like something went wrong)

@mdelgado1946   Sorry you're having problems making a payment and purchasing your add-on.  Can you retry after clearing your cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode on a different browser?

Is your CC already registered on your self serve account?

mdelgado1946

I’ve tried 3 times to make the payment (2nd step) with two different credit cards and it gives a message error (“ it looks like something went wrong)

@mdelgado1946 wrote:

I would like to start the process again and add a 5$ add on to call within Canada . No need for internet just calls . Can you please help on how to proceed please? I appreciate it 

@mdelgado1946    You can do that yourself.  Log into your self serve account, select Purchase Add-ons (I think about halfway down the overview page), then add funds (if you don't see anything in your balance and proceed to Purchase Add-ons and follow the prompts.  You should see your add-on immediately if you've followed the necessary procedure.  Then reboot your phone and make your calls. 

mdelgado1946

I would like to start the process again and add a 5$ add on to call within Canada . No need for internet just calls . Can you please help on how to proceed please? I appreciate it 

@mdelgado1946 wrote:

I purchased two 5$ add on to call within Canada . I just want to pay a 5$ add one within Canada not 10.

@mdelgado1946   If you have a balance of $10 in your account then you didn't take the second step of purchasing the add-on.  You can do that now as long as you see the necessary funds in your account.

mdelgado1946

How can I remove the 10$ and start all over ?

mdelgado1946

I purchased two 5$ add on to call within Canada . I just want to pay a 5$ add one within Canada not 10.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mdelgado1946 wrote:

I just paid 10$ Add on and it doesn’t work , I still can’t make calls 

@mdelgado1946   What add-on have you purchased?  Did you purchase a roaming add-on? 

Make sure you are connected to either AT&T or T-Mobile, also make sure your roaming data is enabled if you are in the US.

Edit:  Looking at the roaming add-ons selections, it looks like you purchased $10/250mb data roaming add-on.

BTW purchasing add-ons is two step process, first add funds then purchase add-on.  Did you follow both steps?

Need Help? Let's chat.