cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on not active

Jjt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased an add-on of 1 GB for $15 online in Toronto,Ontario. In my self serve menu the add-on is active but I’m not being able to use the internet at all. 
need help with it since I’m stuck on the road 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jjt wrote:

I purchased an add-on of 1 GB for $15 online in Toronto,Ontario. In my self serve menu the add-on is active but I’m not being able to use the internet at all. 

@Jjt 

If you can't use the internet, how do you know your addon is active / showing on your self serve? Ok, alright...you are in a wifi zone now, yes?

So the reboot as @softech mentioned and also toggle into airplane mode for a minute, than back to regular mode.

IF you have never been able to use data on your phone prior to this, than it may be another issue, please advise.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jjt  just to confirm, so, the Overview Tab on My Account already showing the data add-on your purchase?    Just want to confirm you did not just added money but also bought the add-on (Add-on is a 2 steps process and people always missed the step 2)

did you reboot the phone yet?  sometimes, it takes this extra reboot after you purchased.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jjt wrote:

Did you enable roaming on the phone ?

Edit....cycle phone off/on again.

@Jjt 

Does your base price plan include data and you ran out? Did data work before?  i ask to try to determine if this could possibly be a phone software configuration issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.