cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on extra 1 or 2 GB.

Muhammadfahd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1. I need to add 1 or 2 gb data, my monthly renewal dt is sep 15. So if i opt for an add on would that data unconsumed part will be carried on to the next month.  

2. How to opt for the add on. 

3. If the above is not possible then since i am on pre paid option can i straight away pay cad 40 and opt to start a new month before sep 15. 

4 REPLIES 4

@Muhammadfahd wrote:

Ok but how to add more data. 

Read this it explains how to add more data. Follow the steps

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

Muhammadfahd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok but how to add more data. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Muhammadfahd wrote:

1. I need to add 1 or 2 gb data, my monthly renewal dt is sep 15. So if i opt for an add on would that data unconsumed part will be carried on to the next month.  

3. If the above is not possible then since i am on pre paid option can i straight away pay cad 40 and opt to start a new month before sep 15. 

You can purchase data addons yes and any unconsumed amount will carry over to the next time you need it.

Login to self serve go to addons and purchase addons.  This is a two step process select the addon you like click purchase and you will be charged but the money goes into available funds.  So you have to go in and repurchase the addon and it will take money from the available funds to make your purchase complete.

You can add the required amount of your plan and contact the mods to renew your plan early but right now the response time is upto 48 hours.

What is your current plan do you regularly run out of data there are some current promos that have a great data bucket included with them.  Have you checked them out?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Muhammadfahd wrote:

Data addon and long distance addons roll over until completly used.   or until your account is expired fro more than 90 days or you port out then you lose any addons or monetary balance you have in your account.  Plan data is used first then the data addon. (Unless this is us. roaming data and states X days)

Please see this how-to guide thanks rto @srlawren https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

It is possible, but you could go on a new plan but just clicking "change plan now" instead of "change at renewal"

Need Help? Let's chat.