cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on Boxing Day extra 5g

TammyCarruthers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m not seeing the extra 5g from the Boxing Day promotion on my account. When will it be applied?  I joined before Jan 15

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Did you get the second month free credit applied for your first renewal, @TammyCarruthers ?

You would know by checking your view payment history if the amount was credited. 

If you received that - you would qualify for the 5 GB bonus IF you activated on a $25 or higher your plan, which was a requirement for the 5 GB bonus. 

@TammyCarruthers 

Although these promotional offers have been added to customer's accounts on a very YMMV basis there is confirmed application of the credits (30 day credit and 5gb data) immediately before one's renewal. It's a bit of a nail biter if you are waiting for and depending on the 30 day credit to pay for (and not on autopay) your next renewal but if you are only waiting for the data credit then simply message ( or submit a support ticket via simon) once your plan renews.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

After 30 days and you haven't received then contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TammyCarruthers :Contact the moderator team by clicking on the envelope button in top right corner.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@TammyCarruthers 

The promotion terms says within 30 days.  If you have not received by your next renewal date, you will need to contact moderator for help.  

Need Help? Let's chat.