cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on 100 minutes long distance problem

Dave48
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I have a problem regarding an ADD on which I have just paid right now. This ADD on is 100 minutes Philippines long distance. I'm here right now in the Philippines and I'm trying to call my friend in Ontario Canada but I can't contact him . Theres a message "Not registered in the network" whenever I call. What is the problem here? I want to hear from the Support Team Thanks!

Dave48

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dave48 

You can use WhatsApp (both parties must have WhatsApp) or TextNow app for free calling and texting through wifi.

Meanwhile, you call DM a CS_Agent and ask for a refund indicating you purchased it by mistake.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dave48 : According to the terms normally PM doesn't allow refunds, but you can try your luck by contacting the customer service agent by direct message at, https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dave48
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok I understand! Now since I cannot use it. Is it possible to be refunded? or how do I cancel that Add on?  Thanks!

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dave48 : Public mobile only works in Canada and US (if you have the US roaming add-on). If you are in any other country Public Mobile will not work unfortunately. The add-on is the other way around, it's for calling Philippines from Canada. As public mobile do not include international calling unless you have an add-on. 

So basically your add-on only lets you call from Canada to Philippines. Therefore your best bet is to get a SIM card in Philippines. 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Public Mobile does not offer any roaming services other than the US so since you’re in Philippines, you were out of range meaning the only way you’d be able to use long distance small minutes is if you call from Canada not to Canada.

Your best option is getting a travel SIM.

Need Help? Let's chat.