cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add another number to my account

Toshsavan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

Is it possible to have two numbers in one account? If so, How can I do that?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

This is true, @Handy1 , however it's been noted in the past that if more than 2 renewals are taken from the same card, it may trigger a 'fraud' with the card provider and they may be denied.

For this reason, I'd recommend users limit the same renewal dates on a same card to 2, however perhaps 3 might work.

It's YMMV for that...

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Curiously, @Toshsavan , on the old self-serve site, there was a pull-down option under the Account field which was suggestive of the ability of the system to reference more than one account number and the user to select amongst them.

Alas, it was never enabled for Public Mobile and was likely a 'carry-over' of the borrowed system it adopted by it's bigger siblings (Koodo and TELUS pre-paid offerings)

I've figured having a single CUSTOMER number which could allow several ACCOUNT numbers under it would be an awesome offering.   This would allow one customer to 'manage' as many accounts as they wish under that entity without the hassle of separate login and credentials for all.   

It's a pipe dream as Public can't sort out it's current self-serve glitches let alone build significantly upon them.

Oh well.... we can always dream and wish upon a  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Toshsavan no each phone number is its own account with different email.  The same credit card can pay for the accounts though

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Toshsavan  Also if by chance your wanting to do this so payment was on same bill , thou it’s not possible you could activate the new account on same day as your current plan renewal date so then payments will come out on same day 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Toshsavan  You can’t it has to be another account with its own email .. each PM account (phone #)need to have its own email can be same payment method thou 

Need Help? Let's chat.