cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-Ons

tjdaring
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I just purchased a US Add-On for tomorrow 5/28/2022. Can someone please confirm that the US texting Add-On has been activated please?

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Yummy 

Roaming text and talk will not show there.  Only in the Plan details page as  @hairbag1  said

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Tomorrow is the 29th. If you don't need it to start until tomorrow you can purchase the add on then with the funds you have put in your account for that very purpose. 

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Yummy 

I don't think you'll see the 10 Day US roaming add-on info in My Data & Add-ons.

I think you should see it if you click on Plan Details...

details.jpg

You might be correct @hairbag1  . It could be here

Yummy_0-1653772085119.png

but shouldn't it be here too?

Yummy_1-1653772131415.png

@Yummy 

I don't think you'll see the 10 Day US roaming add-on info in My Data & Add-ons.

I think you should see it if you click on Plan Details...

details.jpg

You should see it under

Yummy_0-1653768794375.png

It should be activated but you would know only when you get to the US. Remember, 1 day is lost as you are still in Canada and 10 days start as soon as you bought add-on.

@tjdaring no

if the amount is at Available Fund, you have just loaded the fund but you have not actually bought yet.  (buying addon is a 2 steps process,  you have just completed step 1 of the 2)

You have to go back to add on purchase page to buy.  PM will use the amount in Available Fund for the purchase 

US roaming has 240 hours limit right after you buy.  Why not wait till tomorrow morning or tonight to complete the purchase?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Not necessarily. If you still see the amount there then you didn't buy the add-on. Or you added more money. Be aware that add-ons start right away. So I guess when you say for tomorrow you mean you will be in the US tomorrow.

tjdaring
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see the charge under Available Funds. Does that mean the Add-On has been activated?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tjdaring Login to My Account and check your Plan Details page there and see if it shows 

Yiu can also confirm that on the transaction log

Need Help? Let's chat.