cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual support from person- not Simon

nova2009
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am so frustrated !! As a family we have multiple accounts and I’m about to cancel all of them if I do not get help ASAP. I cannot remember the email we used ( as the email has been deactivated ) , so I can’t do anything with my daughters account. I need to change the payment credit card number, but can’t login to the account. I am so frustrated and sick of going around in circles. What do I do ? How do I change her email ? And neither of us can remember her pin.help !! Please !

8 REPLIES 8

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Indeed @nova2009  & @TooStinkenTrue , there's no hiding the fact that Public Mobile is, and has always been, a self-directed online platform for folks wishing to attain services here.

They make no qualms about that here or anywhere.   The non real-time support is not for everyone.   

However, this Community offers almost real-time support with the many users who are on it what seems like 24/7.  (don't judge us for being committed 🤣)

Still, receiving Public Mobile customer support has been 'hit or miss' for several folks, and I'm sure it must be incredibly frustrating.

When requesting support, I've had ZERO issues when doing so through the formal ticketing process with a Community account whose e-mail address matches the associated account e-mail address form which the account was created.   I've never waited more than 2 hours for a response.   I've likely created 8-10 tickets over the past few years on various accounts.

To confirm your Community account e-mail, go to your avatar picture, and down to My Settings.  There you can view which e-mail address is associated with the community account.

From there, use THAT community account to submit a ticket this way:

Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@nova2009 

The passwords for all your family account is your responsibility to make notes of the emails and passwords.

I would suggest for each phone and enter all relevant email address and password in the Notes app.

Please contact the CS_Agent through private messaging on the envelope icon above or type in create a ticket on SIMon Chatbot.

TooStinkenTrue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to get ahold of anyone at PublicMobile is literally next to impossible! I ran around for days trying to figure out the same thing! No matter what I googled or typed into the CommunitySearch bar, the contact info for PublicMobile was nowhere to be found! No shade is to be given to SIMon (the automated "help" chat), but that computer isn't the brightest when giving answers! You're definitely not alone standing at this breaking point! 

The best I can suggest is to take a trip to the mall - a lot of the center kiosks now offer PublicMobile! This is the only way I was able to talk to a real person and my account email was updated the same day! 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nova2009 - have you ever been able to log into any of your My Accounts? If you activated these accounts instore (way back when) then it is possible you have not registered for My Accounts.

Along with other posters that provided ways to contact CSA to help you, you may also try to submit a ticket directly here to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

There are no 'family' accounts here, so ensure you have all your accounts registered with a unique email. If there are other account you do not have registered My Accounts/Self Serve accounts for then I suggest you have them set up and write down the emails connected along with the passwords, so you can manage all details of the accounts this way.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@nova2009   if you cannot login My Account, just open ticket with PM CS agent and they can help you resetting the passwords for your multiple accounts

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nova2009  No one to talk to everything done online here but if you need support here’s the link 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

@nova2009 wrote:

I am so frustrated !! As a family we have multiple accounts and I’m about to cancel all of them if I do not get help ASAP. I cannot remember the email we used ( as the email has been deactivated ) , so I can’t do anything with my daughters account. I need to change the payment credit card number, but can’t login to the account. I am so frustrated and sick of going around in circles. What do I do ? How do I change her email ? And neither of us can remember her pin.help !! Please !

SIMon must be used to open a ticket and ask the customer support agents for help. Typing in "change self serve e-amil address" in SIMon will get you tehre.

Need Help? Let's chat.