cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

yolande1944
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I opened up an account and transferred my phone number from Koodo however my new Public Mobile phone line shows no network connection. How do I get it to work?

6 REPLIES 6

@yolande1944 

as advised on your other post, this is likely a sim card provisioning issue, you just need to open ticket to engage PM support:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Activation/td-p/973190

Reboot phone (turn off/on)

Remove SIM and reinsert it

Try your SIM in another phone to see if it is SIM issue. 

Try Other SIM in your phone to see if it is phone issue.

Possible service outage in your area.

@yolande1944  Assuming you have tried to reboot the phone and still not connecting to public mobile you may need to reach out to support to have them reprovision the SIM card for you 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

yolande1944
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone does not work it shows me the following message: no network connection 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@yolande1944   if your new PM sim card does not even connect, it is a problem with sim card provisioning.  No worry, it is an easy fix for PM support, you just need to open ticket to engage them

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account and verify is account is Active and confirm number is ported (if you followed porting instructions to the letter).

Use COMPUTER not phone to do that...

Need Help? Let's chat.