cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation publicmobile personal account does not work for certified phone order account???

farmbot
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ordered a phone from Publicmobile online store today and tried to log in via my existing mobile account.

The store does not accept the log in. Have to create a separate account???

I'm confused...

4 REPLIES 4

farmbot
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@farmbot  yes, it is confusing, they are different system.

You just need to create a new account for activation (Self-Serve My Account).  You can use the same email address as you used for the ordering portal.

In fact PM has 3 system. 

1.   Community account that you are using now

2. Selfserve My Account

3. Order system.

Make sure you use the same email address for 1 and 2 (Community and My Account) so PM can apply the Community reward for you.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@farmbot wrote:

Ordered a phone from Publicmobile online store today and tried to log in via my existing mobile account.

I'm confused...

@farmbot   My understanding is that you needed to create another account for the phone purchase (separate from your self serve/community accounts). 

Do you not remember your login information for the phone account?   If that's the case you'll need to submit a ticket via chatbot for customer support here:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Second option is to send a private message to CS_Agent here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@farmbot wrote:

I'm confused...

@farmbot 

Yeah, you have to create a separate account for the store. There are 3 types of accounts at PM: self-serve (mobile), community and store.

Need Help? Let's chat.