cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation problems

alexpaul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just subscribed last night. My credit card have been charged already (of course) but I don't have any network. Is there a way to speak to someone? Any advice? I already submitted a ticket. I need my phone to work asap. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

alexpaul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, thank you for your help. I submitted a ticket for a missing eSim. The eSim is not added to my iPhone. 

I used the app to finalize the subscription and I have entered my phone number.

Thanks for your solutions.

My physical SIM card (Rogers) is not working with another cell phone. I do not have a physical SIM card from Public Mobile, I asked for an eSIM so I could access the PM network right away.

My eSIM is not active on my iPhone. It says : Add eSIM. So I submitted a ticket for a missing eSim. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@alexpaul 

just want to confirm , were you using the app to activate?  After the payment step, you have gone through Step 5 (phone number choosing/porting) as well as Step 6 ?

And if it is a physical sim card, did you try your sim in another phone?

if it is an esim, did you check the Sim Manager and see if the sim is active  (or on iPhone:Settings >Cellular, check if the Public Mobile esim is set as Primary and enabled "Turn on this line")?

If checked all above and nothing work, it is just a sim card provision issue, easy fix for PM, just message them, which you did, and wait for support reply, which usually within the same day.   

Need Help? Let's chat.