cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation fail but voucher accepted

jmsb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went through the registration process on September 1 @12:30 PM, and all was going well up until the final submission. Upon sumission, I got the message:

- Sorry, your account activation request has failed. Please visit our online community at href="

https://publicmobile.ca/community" Target="_blank">publicmobile.ca/community for assistance.

I verified that payment went through on my payment voucher, but my sim did not activate and my account was not created. I want to send in an email with all of the details.

Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

First try to call *611 and put your voucher number if take it is good if not 

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jmsb

If your account was not activated, you can try activation again.  But, maybe try another internet browser or under incognito mode or clearing your cache.  The website is finicky at times.  

If that does not work, then you will need to contact moderator via private messaging.  

Need Help? Let's chat.