Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation code? How do I get it

minxynossboss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

98C217DB-612D-4912-A0EE-8AA5861583CC.png

8 REPLIES 8

True, while CS agent likely will tell customer the same answer, I guess we can help a bit to deliver the message.  Also, it saves customer time to wait for an answer that we could all helped

@Timer wrote:

@minxynossboss 

but Public Mobile does not currently support eSIM. but as you say it's SIM card the 

contact support team by private message CS_Agent

There isn't any reason to contact a Public Mobile CSA.  Public Mobile can't help with this.

@minxynossboss 

As was previously pointed out, you appear to be in the eSIM activation settings. Public Mobile does not allow use of eSIMs.

@minxynossboss wrote:

I’m using the actual SIM card and when I go

to network it says iPhone not aloud 

Did you activate the Public Mobile SIM card? If yes, simply inserting in and rebooting your iPhone should work. If not, check what phone do you have. If it's older than 2020, see if it's locked to any carrier. If locked, you need to contact that carrier to get it unlocked. 

I don't think you need support. You just need to not use the esim option. You don't add plans for this service. Activate the sim through the Public activation method using the link up top and then insert it. You might need to select the actual using of the sim rather than the esim.

@minxynossboss 

but Public Mobile does not currently support eSIM. but as you say it's SIM card the 

contact support team by private message CS_Agent

minxynossboss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m using the actual SIM card and when I go

to network it says iPhone not aloud 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @minxynossboss ,

are you trying to activate via eSIM?  we don't use that here

Please use physical sim card.  Get one from Telus or Koodo store

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@minxynossboss 

contact from where you getting your device brand or carrier the frist time you activated with to give the code, for free.

Need Help? Let's chat.