cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation and app issues

mobileuser333
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't seem to get to the self serve portal on the public mobile app. The farthest I've gotten is to add my username and password which just reroutes me back to a blank login page. I am trying to activate my subscription (which I've already paid for). I have tried this on my app, and web browser with ad block disabled, and cleared history and caches. Can someone please help?

5 REPLIES 5

mobileuser333

Thank you! I have sent a ticket off

mobileuser333

Yeah I get the activation, but when I enter it, it loads and then reroutes me to the blank log in page again, is the app down? I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and reset my phone and restarted it

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

How to receive 2FA code via Public Mobile Phone app

KennethJAdams_0-1691355856977.png

Click on the Didn’t get the code? Before you do though, check the box on This is a trusted device so you never have to be asked for the 2 step again on the phone.

The next window that comes up is this.

KennethJAdams_1-1691355856901.png

You can choose either Send Email which will go to the email you registered with or Send Voice Message meaning it will call your number and ask you to push buttons. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mobileuser333  Have you rebooted the phone ? . You can also try to uninstall the app and re install it and try again . If issues persists submit ticket with support to help 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.