cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Fail, can't access anything. Need to cancel.

CamAlto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to activate. Credit card charged. Screen to activate takes me back to login. Try to log in, says password or account is incorrect. Don't have eSIM, tried for 2 weeks. Finally went to other carrier. How can I cancel and get money refunded?

5 REPLIES 5

@CamAlto 

CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

CamAlto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried through the app. Keeps sending me to login and then says wrong email/password. Haven't been able to do anything with phone. Never issued eSIM. Can't find a link for customer service, just chat, which is useless. Thanks for the replies.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@CamAlto 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Did you complete the activation via the Public mobile app?  

You will need to contact customer service agent to remove your credit card from pre-authorized payment. Then you will not be charged for next month.  

As for a refund. YMMV.  Generally Public mobile does not offer refunds.  Ideally, you could have contacted this forum and we may have been able to troubleshoot the activation for you.  Did you contact CSA agent in the last 2 weeks to troubleshoot?  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @CamAlto I think you did not use the app to compete the activation and thats why it didn't work

Not sure if PM will refund it as it is a prepaid carrier, but try submit ticket with CS agent here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CamAlto 

I’m sorry to hear that the activation process didn’t go smoothly for you. Since you’ve already switched to another carrier I’d suggest reaching out to customer service and explaining the situation. Usually PM is no refunds but since you didn’t complete the signup process and never used the service they might make an exception for you.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.