cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating subscription that is no longer on sale

-tess
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been having some issues activating my subscription. On April 7th I bought a $39 for 60 GB Data within Canada and the US at 5G Speed subscription. I had some issues with the eSIM which I discussed with the Customer Support team. This went back and forth for days as I was only receiving one reply per day from them. As a result I still have not managed to activate my subscription, but now when I go onto website/app to try activate it, it no longer comes up and instead asks me to purchase another subscription. Any advice on how to activate the subscription I bought?

1 REPLY 1

@-tess wrote:

I have been having some issues activating my subscription. On April 7th I bought a $39 for 60 GB Data within Canada and the US at 5G Speed subscription. I had some issues with the eSIM which I discussed with the Customer Support team. This went back and forth for days as I was only receiving one reply per day from them. As a result I still have not managed to activate my subscription, but now when I go onto website/app to try activate it, it no longer comes up and instead asks me to purchase another subscription. Any advice on how to activate the subscription I bought?

You'll need to keep working with the Public Mobile customer support agents.  Posting in the message forum usually only enables discussion with other customers who can't fix account issues.

Need Help? Let's chat.