cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating SIM Card

shelby123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I paid for a new Public Mobile plan, as well as a SIM Card. I received my SIM card the other day and I tried to log-in today to activate my SIM card. However, upon logging into my account, it said, "Complete Activation," and is trying to make me buy the plan and SIM card again. Even when I try to click, "I already have a SIM card," it keeps saying error. I checked my credit card statement and my payment definitely went through for again the activation of the new plan plus the $10 SIM card fee. How do I go about activating my SIM card and fixing my account issues? This is an incredibly frustrating way to start off with Public Mobile, as I am literally paying for a service that I can not use. 

Thank you very much in advance for the help, I greatly appreciate it. I am looking forward to actually being able to use my cell phone and having these super annoying issues fixed. Have a great day!

Best regards,

Ron (shelby123) 

2 REPLIES 2

shelby123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for sending that link to submit the ticket, I appreciate it! Have a great evening and happy holidays!

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry to hear about this @shelby123 you can submit a ticket to a Public Mobile CS agent.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.